DH RUNNERS COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
24th March 2018 (1050, Sainsbury’s Cafe)
Present: Andy Baker, Lindsay Graham, Andrew Graham, Simon Dolman, Julie Dodd, Rosie Holliday, Gordon Beattie, Kev Mulvey, Anni Stumpf
Apology: Michelle Mackay, Paul McKnespiey, Matthew Holliday, Steve Claringbold
The minutes of the previous meeting were accepted as a true record
- Next to Kev and Matthew, Simon will get access to the website to keep the race results updated.
Action: Kev and Simon to meet up to show Simon how to update the results.
- Andrew mentioned economic survey about the possibility of the river flooding the path in a few years. 10k route might have to be changed then, but no changes are needed now.
- Kev, Gordon and Simon are again volunteering for the subcommittee.
Action: Kev to contact last year’s subcommittee members and check who will be helping again this year. Also to organise a meeting.
Northern Athletics Funding
- For information about the funding please read the Northern Athletics Funding Booklet (in Dropbox folder)
- The committee (9 out of 9) voted for the £2 funding fee.
Action: Lindsay to write up an email and reply to Northern Athletics.
- Number of members as it stands on 22nd March 2018:
2017/2018 – 146 affiliated, 119 unaffiliated, 265 total
2018/2019 – 40 affiliated, 16 unaffiliated, 56 total
Action: Gordon to include a reminder in the newsletter that not renewed members will have to pay subs for club runs from 1st April 2018.
- Lindsay reports that the International Women’s Day went very well!
- Next DH NIGHT OUT will be on 6th May.
Action: Gordon to mention the date in the newsletter.
- Run leaders course is planned for September. Andrew is still waiting for costs. England Athletics (EA) don’t seem to be willing to send a trainer to Carlisle.
Action: Lindsay to contact EA to ask for a trainers course.
- Simon has written up the clubs’ policy for General Data Protection Regulation.
Action: Kev to put policy on website.
- 24h Relay
Action: Kev to send out a MailChimp email to ask for volunteers for the subcommittee.
- Next meeting will be on 9th June 2018.
There be no other business the meeting was adjourned at 1112.