DH Runners Committee Meeting
Friday 5th July 2019
Sainsbury’s Cafe, Church Street, Carlisle
Present: Helen Cupac, Julie Dodd, Simon Dolman, Paul McKnespiey, Mark Drummond, Anni Stumpf
Apologies: Kathryn Holliday, Matthew Holliday, Michelle Mackay, Gordon Beattie, Steve Claringbold, Kev Mulvey
Out of all possible dates the committee sees the 14th September to be the best, proposal for next meeting
Introduction to trail/XC maybe organised parallel to the normal Tuesday group run
Issues: Committee would like to see the results of the survey first.
Action: Simon to draft a sum up and send to committee members to view.
Also some members and committee members expressed the feeling that club needs to be brought back together, as it currently feels like ‘three groups – three clubs’.
Northern Athletics Subs
N.A. had sent out a survey including the request if clubs would be willing again to pay £2/affiliated member directly to them. This are separate to the subs paid to England Athletics for our affiliation.
Action: Anni to contact N.A. to find what these subs would be spend on and if they would benefit our members.
Anni passed on some information from Kathryn about planning and organising the day.
Simon to draft a survey and get feedback of the Lakesman volunteers.
Date for social night out and for River Run to Gordon for newsletter.
Mark asked if the YCR+ participants could get medals again?
Committee agreed to medals.
Mark to order medals, approx. cost £40.
Simon to send the draft for the new constitution to all committee member.
Anni to give him the email list.
Simon suggested to hold a meeting specific for the constitution,
Possible date: 30th August, possible venues: Pirelli Club, fire station or People First conference room. To be confirmed.
The next meeting will be on the 30th August 2019, venue tbc.
The meeting was adjourned at 1845.