DH Runners Committee Meeting
Carlisle Rugby Club
Friday 4th October 2019
Present: Simon Dolman, Helen Cupac, Paul McKnespiey, Kathryn Holliday, Matthew Holliday, Mark Drummond, Lindsay Graham, Michelle MacKay, Brian Hazelwood, Julie Dodd
Apologies: Kev Mulvey, Anni Stumpf, Gordon Beattie, Steve Claringbold
Run Groups Survey
The survey results have been circulated via email to the committee members.
ACTION - Simon to add survey results table to the website.
Comments from the survey related to the frequency of the newsletter, the website, and committee activity.
ACTION - Lindsay to meet with Gordon to discuss a newsletter team and frequency.
The newsletter will be added to the Facebook page.
Simon, Matthew and Kev are now the administrators for the website.
Committee roles are now listed on the website but not all contact details are available.
ACTION - Matthew to send a list of DH Runner official email addresses to Simon.
Run leaders database has now been prepared, but needs to be added to the website.
Run Leader responsibilities will also be added to the website.
ACTION – Simon and Lindsay to review list then add to the website.
ACTION – Mark to prepare a brief description of Run Leader responsibilities and roles.
ACTION - Michelle to check with England Athletics which Run Leaders are still qualified & DBS checked.
It was agreed that a list of actions will be maintained and reviewed at each meeting. Meetings will take place on a Saturday morning following parkrun.
ACTION - Gordon to add notice of committee meetings to the newsletter encouraging members to utilise the Male & Female Representatives to raise any issues / suggestions.Male & Female Representative email addresses to be included in the newsletter.
Nature of comments about the Monday, Tuesday & Thursday run groups were shared with the committee.
ACTION - Steve to arrange Run Leaders meetings. (Separate meeting for Mon, Tue & Thu leaders).
ACTION - Simon to circulate the action plan to the committee and to share the action plan with the club members.
ACTION - Anni to email AGM invitation to members and seek nominations for committee posts. (Deadline is 25th October).
ACTION - Anni to email the current committee to ascertain who will be standing for re-election.
Michelle advised the committee that she will not be standing for re-election as Membership Secretary.
ACTION - Julie & Kathryn to review the minutes from 2019 to check for outstanding actions.
Brian & Helen offered to help with the social side of the Christmas Party.
Date of next meeting - Saturday 9th November 2019 following parkrun - Morton Manor (Brian & Julie gave their apologies)