24 Hour Relay
We are pleased to announce our third
24 Hour Cummersdale Loop Relay
which will take place on the 20 - 21st July 2019.
The event is being used as a fundraiser to benefit the club charity for 2019, Eden Valley Hospice
Starting at 12 noon on 20th July we will run as many laps as possible of the Cummersdale 5k loop, as a relay, in 24 hours.
The event is open to all our members, of all abilities, with absolutely no pressure on speed/time taken to complete a lap.
How it works???
- We will be allocating running slots within an hour window for members to book an approximate time when they will begin their lap.
- These will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Each running slot requires a donation to be made to Eden Valley Hospice through our JustGiving page.
- Runners are allowed to book as many slots as they wish to run throughout the 24 hour period.
- Anyone running between the hours of 8pm and 5am are required to be accompanied by at least one other runner.
- Lap costs are £5 per runner
- The 1st lap at 12 noon on Saturday we will sell unlimited places for and will be ran as one group
- The last lap before 12 noon on Sunday we will also sell unlimited places for.
To book your slot, firstly check our event timetable to see what times are available then please complete the form below, selecting the hour window for which you would like to run. Once you have completed this form, please make your donation to our JustGiving page to confirm your place.
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE ANONYMOUSLY OR HIDE THE AMOUNT.