24 Hour Relay
We are pleased to announce our second
24 Hour Cummersdale Loop Relay
which will take place on the 4th - 5th Aug 2018.
The event is being used as a fundraiser to benefit the club charity for 2018, CALM
Starting at 12 noon on 4th August we will run as many laps as possible of the Cummersdale 5k loop, as a relay, in 24 hours.
The event is open to all our members, of all abilities, with absolutely no pressure on speed/time taken to complete a lap.
How it works???
- We will be allocating running slots within an hour window for members to book an approximate time when they will begin their lap.
- These will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Each running slot requires a donation to be made to CALM through our JustGiving page.
- Runners are allowed to book as many slots as they wish to run throughout the 24 hour period.
- Anyone running between the hours of 8pm and 5am are required to be accompanied by at least one other runner.
- Standard daytime laps are £10
- Night-time laps (8pm - 5am) are £15 (fee covers 2 runners)
- Any accompanying runners (day/night) are £5
- The 1st lap at 12 noon on Saturday we will sell unlimited places for and will be ran as one group
- Anyone running at 12 noon can book an additional slot throughout the 24 hour period for £5
- The last lap before 12 noon on Sunday we will also sell unlimited places for.
To book your slot, firstly check our event timetable to see what times are available then please complete the form below, selecting the hour window for which you would like to run. Once you have completed this form, please make your donation to our JustGiving page to confirm your place.
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE ANONYMOUSLY OR HIDE THE AMOUNT.
All runners who book a slot in advance will receive a very special DH medal with an extra piece of exclusive bling for our night-time runners.