24 Hour Relay
We are pleased to announce our third
24 Hour Cummersdale Loop Relay
which will take place on the 20 - 21st July 2019.
ALL SLOTS ARE NOW FILLED. THERE ARE PLACES AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST & LAST LAP, THE FAMILY LAP AND THE TORCHLIT MEMORIAL LAP
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPANY A RUNNER ALREADY ON THE TIMETABLE THEN PLEASE ARRANGE THIS AMONGST YOURSELVES AND THEN SUBMIT AN ENTRY BELOW AS NORMAL.
ALL ENTRIES BEFORE 8TH JULY WILL RECEIVE A MEDAL
The event is being used as a fundraiser to benefit the club charity for 2019, Eden Valley Hospice
Starting at 12 noon on 20th July we will run as many laps as possible of the Cummersdale 5k loop, as a relay, in 24 hours.
The event is open to all our members, of all abilities, with absolutely no pressure on speed/time taken to complete a lap.
How it works???
- We will be allocating running slots within an hour window for members to book an approximate time when they will begin their lap.
- These will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Each running slot requires a donation to be made to Eden Valley Hospice through our JustGiving page.
- Runners are allowed to book as many slots as they wish to run throughout the 24 hour period.
- Anyone running between the hours of 8pm and 5am are required to be accompanied by at least one other runner.
- Lap costs are £5 per runner
- The 1st lap at 12 noon on Saturday we will sell unlimited places for and will be ran as one group
- The last lap before 12 noon on Sunday we will also sell unlimited places for.
- This year sees the introduction of a family lap - a group run open to all abilities, which will be a great way to introduce the family to your love of running. Children under 16 run for free during the family lap.
- There is also a Torchlit Memory lap held in the early evening where you can reflect and remember loved ones lost. This is also a group run, open to all abilities.
To book your slot, firstly check our event timetable to see what times are available then please complete the form below, selecting the hour window for which you would like to run. Once you have completed this form, please make your donation to our JustGiving page to confirm your place.
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE ANONYMOUSLY OR HIDE THE AMOUNT.