Club Championship 2020
The races for this year's club championship have been announced as...
This years races are as follows:
- Keswick Round a Few Less Houses - Wednesday 22nd April.
- SIA Carlisle City Urban Trail - Wednesday 13th May
- SIA 5k - Wednesday 10th June
- Workington Festival of Running 10k - Sunday 2nd August
- Stoneybeck 10k - Sunday 27th September
- Great Cumbrian Run - Sunday 4th October
- Brampton to Carlisle - November (date to be confirmed)
- parkrun - November (date to be confirmed
We are looking forward to seeing our members supporting these local events and competing for the Male and Female trophies to be awarded at our Annual party in December.
- The championship will ONLY be open to paid up members by the first event on Wednesday 22nd April.
- Any member who runs under somebody else's number WILL NOT be included in the Club Championship scores for that race, the result will not count towards final standings.
- If you are unable to run in any of the races and arrange to give your number to somebody else, you MUST inform the Club Championship Coordinator as soon as possible, so that your scores are not processed following completion of the race.
- When entering online or on the day, can you please try to ensure where possible, that you enter your club details as DH Runners, this is to save delays in processing scores after the race has been completed.
- The final scoring is based on the points gained from the top 5 scores obtained from 8 races
**If all 8 races are completed then the lowest 3 scores are discounted from the total**
- Scores will be processed as soon as possible following the race events, time, availability and commitments permitting.
- DH River Run 10k
- DH Runners Club Championship
- 24 Hour Relay
- Magic Mile
- DH Runners 5k Time Trial
- Night of the 5k PBs
- Lakesman Volunteer
- Christmas Party & Awards Ceremony 2019
- DH Runners Bingo