Club Championship 2021
The Championship will be much shorter than previous years, we are only including 6 races, from which your best 5 performances will count. The list of races may change if any races are cancelled, so please bear with us. This year, more than ever, we just want to get everyone out running again. If we can do that together and in support of local events that's even better.
Normal age grading will be used to process results.
The championship will be open to all paid up members by the first event on Sunday 11th July 2021.
The races for this year's club championship have been announced as...
- Cross Border 10K - Sunday 11th July
- Sport in Action Castle Series 5k (Race 3)- Wednesday 11th August
- Carlisle parkrun - Saturday 4th September
- Cumbrian Run - Cancelled , now replaced by a 2nd Carlisle parkrun event on Saturday November 27th. (Coinciding with the Club AGM
- Brampton to Carlisle (10 mile) - Sunday 21st November
- Langdale Xmas Pudding Run 10k - Saturday 11th December
Thank you in advance for your support
- DH River Run 10k
- DH Runners Club Championship
- Magic Mile
- DH Runners 5k Time Trial
- Night of the 5k PBs
- 24 Hour Relay
- DH Runners Christmas Party and Awards Ceremony 2021